The Rolling Stones CD singles boxset is coming April 11 – with 45 singles packed with rarities, re-mixes and live versions across 173 tracks! It features an exclusive interview with Bill Wyman, the band’s former bassist and on-going archivist.
Read all about the Rolling Stones CD singles boxset coming April 11, 2011.
Rolling Stones CD singles boxset
- 45 singles packed with rarities, re-mixes and live versions across 173 tracks!
- Comes in a striking pink box featuring the band’s trademark tongue design.
- Overflowing with all-time classic hits, collectable B-sides and hidden gems.
- Over 80 tracks not currently available on official releases!
- Taken from the original British, US and European singles.
- Lovingly replicating the original 7”, 12” and CD singles in miniature picture sleeves and labels.
- Also houses a 32-page hardback book packed with memorabilia, period photos, essay by renowned journalist, broadcaster and Stones expert Paul Sexton.
- Also features an exclusive new interview with Bill Wyman, the band’s former bassist and on-going archivist.
- Limited numbered edition
- The set will also be available digitally
- A limited 7″ vinyl “Brown Sugar” for Record Store Day *April 16th 2011 will be released separately.